The method is created to help teams arrive at concrete concepts in record time. It contains practical tools and exercises to define the problem, develop ideas, validate solutions and make decisions.
Sprint methodology is a flexible working method that any team can use to:
- get laser focus around an issue
- work effectively together to create creative solutions
- agree on a solution and the way forward
The method was created through Design Sprint but is used today to create:
- concepts (Concept Sprint)
- Strategies (Strategy Design Sprint)
- brands (Brand Sprint)
- marketing campaigns (Lean Marketing Sprint)
- innovation strategies (Innovation Sprint)
- Growth Sprint
The content varies in these processes, but the philosophy and principles behind it are the same.